The solution to your wish fulfilment
You control the information provided to iwishihad
iwishihad respects and will continue to respect the privacy of its Users.
What personal information is being gathered by iwishihad and how is this information being used.
- The information you give iwishihad includes information such as your correct full name and address and other contact details. This information is collected for personal identification and allow contacting you. In addition, e-mail addresses are collected to send e-mail messages relating to your particular submissions to iwishihad. iwishihad does not sell email addresses or any information about you.
What other information is being gathered by iwishihad and how is this information being used?
- The purpose of iwishihad is to aid the generation of ideas within Australia and to invite solutions to problems. Information submitted to iwishihad remains the property of the entity submitting the information and will not be disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the entity initially submitting the information.
Who will the information be shared with?
- iwishihad will only share information when given permission to do so by the entity submitting the information. In such cases the entity submitting the information will be required to give written permission to iwishihad to share submitted information with third parties.
How can you update or correct your information?
- Updating or correcting information is accomplished by email to iwishihad.
What safeguards are in place to protect your information?
- iwishihad takes appropriate measures to ensure that the information about you is not damaged or destroyed, or accidentally or otherwise disclosed to a third party.
- iwishihad may, in the future, choose to work with affiliate businesses whereby such affiliates are to provide services or advice relating to information submitted to iwishihad. This course of action will only be taken with the written permission of the entity submitting the information.
- In addition to the circumstances described above, iwishihad may disclose any information if required to do so by law or in good faith that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights of iwishihad or when there is reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with the rights of iwishihad, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
What other information you should know about your privacy?
Cookies and Web Bugs
- "Cookies" can be sent to your computer whenever you visit a site on the Internet.
- "Web Bugs" can be deliberately downloaded to your computer for commercial reasons.
Data within documents
- iwishihad stores the pages you view on one server.
- Any off-site images used on on the iwishihad site may be indicated as such to make you aware of their function.
If you have any concerns regarding this privacy statement or privacy practices, please send an email to iwishihad and a response to all reasonable concerns will happen as soon as possible.
If you require more information on Internet Privacy go to these OFF-SITE links: